Monday, July 8, 2013

Me (Teresa) with Bentley
 
Yes, here he is...the source of my distraction!!
My grandson, Bentley David, born March 22nd, 2013
 
We are all so happy for the added member to our Colorado Family; Bentley brings us incredible joy each day.
 
 
But, it is time for me to get back to some sewing and pattern designing.  So, this past weekend, after the 4th of July festivities...I decided to dust off the sewing machine and serger and get down to business.  But first things first...had to start working on a pair of curtains for the new studio.  Once I get them finished I will post a picture.
 
So, this coming Sat (July 13th) I will be giving a free demo on my "Wall Flowers" pattern, from 10:30 to 1:30.  Snappy Quilts, in Littleton, Colorado, has done a wonderful job of selling many copies of my pattern....So, it was time to do something fun for them.  If you live in the local area, come join us, and learn how to turn your favorite fabrics into beautiful flowers to charm your walls.
 
More blogs and sewing to come.....
 
Happy Summer Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment